Sparrow Arc Farm 2015 CSA Share Sign up Form
Thank you for choosing us as your family’s farmer! We are a 55 acre vegetable farm out here in the Berkshires, growing dynamite veggies for chefs and our CSA customers. We are uncertified organic growers, growing produce just how our forefathers did, or better. We are primarily restaurant growers and specialize in unique and heirloom crops. So if you’re the type of home cook who wants to use the same ingredients as Boston’s best chefs, this is your CSA!
We currently have pickup sites in Boston, Cambridge, and Wellesley Mass. If you’d like to have a site closer to you please call Matt at 207 323 4439 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can tell you how easy it is to get started.
Sparrow Arc Farm shares are First Come, First Serve! Half the price of your share is due at sign up to hold your spot. Please don’t wait to sign up because we do sell out.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Shares are only available Fridays. Shares will not be held until Saturday.
- Once you have signed up, you cannot switch pick-up sites
- Each box contains $55.00 of veggies and costs only $45.00
- If you’re interested in a ½ share please find a friend to split a share with.
- If you are unable to pick up your share (ie vacation) anyone you choose may pick up in your name.
- When “sizing” our share to your family please consider how much you spend on produce a week at the store or Farmer’s Market. Our prices are comparable and there’s $55.00 worth of produce in each of our boxes.
Season Share $855.00
19 weeks of produce -June 26 to October 30-
Balance due by May 15th
I understand that Farming is an unpredictable business and agree to share with Sparrow Arc Farm some of the risk of crop failure. I also understand that the cost of a share helps start the 2015 season and is non refundable. Please check here after reading ____
Check your Pickup Site: ALL SHARES DELIVERED ON FRIDAYS
____Flour Central Sq - 190 Mass Ave Cambridge
____Hi-Rise Bakery - 208 Concord Ave Cambridge
____Flour Fort Point - 12 Farnsworth St Boston
____Hi-Rise Bakery – 1663 Mass Ave Cambridge
____Flour Back Bay - 131 Clarenden St Boston
____Formaggio Kitchen 244 Huron Ave Cambridge
____Wellesley - 42 Elmwood Rd Wellesley
Enclose at least 50% of the cost of your share and make all checks payable to Sparrow Arc Farm, and mail payment and this form to:
Sparrow Arc Farm
PO Box 357
Copake NY 12516
We want to be your farmer!
Matt and Heather and the Sparrow Arc Crew